Soiled linens are dumped from the 72P at Apex Linen, Las Vegas, Nev. The fleet of neon green bulk trucks represents the company's commitment to green laundry processing.
Worker rolls 72P laundry cart into cart washer at Apex Linen, Las Vegas, Nev. The waterproof linen cart handles high-temperature washing and drying with ease.
Route driver for Apex Linen, Las Vegas, Nev., loads clean linens in MOD 72P bulk laundry cart onto truck. The 72P fits neatly on trailers to maximize use of all available space.
The 72P Poly-Trux® bulk laundry cart is the dependable workhorse for commercial laundries and textile services companies serving hotels, resorts, nursing homes, hospitals, health clubs, restaurants and other institutions. MODRoto pioneered the use of rotationally molded, plastic carts for linen handling with the original 72P bulk laundry cart, transforming how laundry is moved around the world. Our latest design upgrade features an all-plastic cart body engineered with a smooth, metal-free interior and an internal rib design to pack large payloads on the same, classic footprint but at a reduced – and consistent – tare weight. Rolls easier, hauls lighter to save on fuel costs.
- Rugged polyethylene construction resists bumps, scratches and scrapes
- UV-resistant, waterproof body thrives in punishing indoor/outdoor conditions
- Durable, powder-coated steel, full-perimeter base included as standard
- Optional poly-steel base
- Ergonomic, extra-low, optional cutaway design eases loading and unloading
- Optional, lockable roof and door secures goods during transport, storage
- Industrial grade casters as standard
- Wide choice of 12 standard colors, custom colors are optional
Click here to see choice of colors
Capacity: 48 cubic feet/38 bushels
Outside L x W: 48″ x 28½”
Overall Height: 66½”
More laundry carts like the 72P: 73P, 74P, 75P, 76P, 77P, 78P, 79P and other bulk linen trucks – plus custom designs – are available to meet nearly any size requirement.
Call 800.829.4535 for specs and to order.